I. General Provisions
II. “Cookie” Files
III. Purpose and Scope of Data Collection
IV. The Basis for Data Processing
V. The Right to Control, Access and Correct Personal Data.
VI. Final Provisions
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator of personal information collected through the Service www.geyer-hosaja.eu is ‘GEYER & HOSAJA’ Limited Liability Company based in Radomysl Wielki, Partynia 12, 39-310 Radomysl Wielki, NIP: 8720003396, code: 005710835, e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as Administrator and being also the Service Provider.
- Personal data of the user are processed in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection dated 29 August 1997. (Dz. U. Nr 133, poz. 883 ze zm. – Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883 as amended) and the Law on Electronic Services of 18 July 2002. (Dz. U. Nr 144, poz. 1204 ze zm. – Journal of Laws No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.).
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subject, and in particular ensure that the collected data are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and are not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes; relevant and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
II. ‘Cookie’ Files
- Service Provider uses ‘cookies’. No changes in browser settings performed by the user is equal to consent for their use.
- Installation of ‘cookies’ is necessary for the proper provision of services in the Service. ‘Cookies’ are the information necessary for the proper functioning of the Service, in particular actions requiring authorization.
- The content of”cookies” does not allow for identification of the user. ‘Cookies’ do not contribute to processing or storage of personal data.
III. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- Users’ personal data, collected by the Administrator, shall be used for marketing purposes.
- The administrator processes the following personal data of the Customers:
- First and last name, company name,
- Address (street and house number / flat, zip code, city),
- Telephone number,
- E-mail address.
- Providing personal data referred to in paragraph. 2 is necessary for the Provider to provide electronical service.
IV. THE BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- The use of the Service, concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services through an online store, which involves the need to enter personal information is entirely voluntary. The subject of the data independently decides whether to start using the services provided electronically by the Provider in accordance with the Terms and Conditions;
- In accordance with Art. 23 of the Law on Personal Data Protection (Dz. U. Nr 133, poz. 883 ze zm. – Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883 as amended) Processing is permitted, among others, if:
- The data subject has given his consent, unless the subject matter is the deletion of data.
- It is necessary to perform the contract if the data subject is a party or when it is necessary to take action before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject.
- The processing of personal data by the Administrator is always within the framework of admissibility of the processing referred to in paragraph. 2. Data processing will be linked to performance of the contract or the need to take action before concluding the contract on the request of the data subject (para. 2 pt. b). In addition, prior to entering into contracts for the provision of electronic services available through the Service next user is informed about the necessity to accept the Terms and Conditions.
V. THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
- The user has the right to access their personal data and correct them.
- Every person has the right to control the processing of data concerning them contained in the data set Administrator and notably the right to request to supplement, update, or correct personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of theirprocessing or removal if they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate or collected in violation of the law or are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in paragraph 1. and 2. can be used by sending an appropriate e-mail to: email@example.com
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processed appropriate to the risks and category of data being protected, and in particular protects data against their unauthorized disclosure, takeover by an unauthorized person, processing with violation of existing regulations change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The service provider provides the technical means to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons personal data transmitted electronically.